Re: Looking to buy a 2nd hand Ford radio.....

Can anyone tell me whats a reasonable amount I'd expect to pay for one on

> e-bay or whatever? > > Original radio was a Ford 2006, how much for the same or similar 2nd hand?

I'm afraid this falls into the category of "Stop Being Lazy and Look Yourself" A quick flick through the Loot, E&M, FindIt & eBay websites should turn up some.

For example there's a 2006 on Ebay that finishes tomorrow, no bids and it starts at a tenner; BuyItNow for £30. Another finishes at 8pm and is only at £16.

Reply to
Scott M

Ditto above.

Got a 3000 radio/ cassette and if I wanted to sell it , would'nt expect to get more than about £15 for it.

Got a new Ford CD for about £90.

Reply to
JR

I had actually looked before posting the question, but all the radios I found were over priced IMO, I cannot seem to find the ones u mentioned on e-bay.

Stu.

Reply to
stu

Thanks, I had a look on e-bay and have bidded.

Reply to
stu

Thanks Chris :-)

Reply to
stu

I was!, lol

When i search NOW I get a few, they didn't appear this morning.

Stu.

Reply to
stu