Merry XMAS to everybody and everysoul in the world!!!!

Merry XMAS to everybody and everysoul in the world!!!!

Love

Carl

Reply to
Carlo Rossi

And to you... though I suggest your domain name which reads like

'trite cynica' takes some of the warmth off.

The REST of you...Merry Christmas!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Christmas SUCKS!

Reply to
Ripcord

well, YOU can go sacrifice a cat or something.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Or himself?

Yikes, I get depressed around the Holidays, but if I ever get to that point I hope my family just shoots me as part of the Christmas celebration! A variation on "Ding dong the Witch is dead...." Merry Christmas anyway, Ripcord

Reply to
Tom Adkins