Merry XMAS to everybody and everysoul in the world!!!!

Merry XMAS to everybody and everysoul in the world!!!!
Love
Carl

And to you... though I suggest your domain name which reads like
'trite cynica' takes some of the warmth off.
The REST of you...Merry Christmas!
you pay..DEAL with it!

Christmas SUCKS!

well, YOU can go sacrifice a cat or something.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Or himself?
Yikes, I get depressed around the Holidays, but if I ever get to that point I hope my family just shoots me as part of the Christmas celebration! A variation on "Ding dong the Witch is dead...." Merry Christmas anyway, Ripcord