Merry Xmas everybody.

I'm not even going to mention car mods, as nobody ever usually does, so why make an exception.

Oh, and happy birthday to me.

Reply to
Elder

Erm you just did.

That must have have really sucked as a kid. Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas

Reply to
Terminal Crazy

I always got two big huge piles of prezzies clearly marked which was birthday and which was xmas.

I tend to have a good pissup at Halloween now.

Reply to
Elder

i got my pressy yesterday lol, a p reg 420sdi :-)

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

It'll do. ;)

Reply to
Elder

Got mine a 3 weeks ago. D300. From me to me.

Reply to
Burgerman

Merry Xmas folks

Reply to