Happy xmas

hi all, just wanted to say MERRY XMAS to all on a.f.l. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

And all the best to you too Brian. May the weather be kind to you and the whisky be plentiful.

Mike

Reply to
EMB

Just had breakfast to mop up last night's alcohol..... the womenfolk are preparing the veg as I type, and there's enough booze here to hold a long-term siege!! Weather in the North of Scotland is mild, sunny (ish) and still, only thing missing is snow.. ah well, can't have everything I s'pose. Looks like we're in for a long day of eating and drinking...... hic! Merry Xmas.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:09:36 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

doing quite well for whisky here. Got a bottle of Jura, and got given a small bottle of Glenburgie 10-yo (sampled a snifter, jolly nice and smooth) and a large one of Ardnave 12-yo, neither of which have I had before.

Cheers!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In Sydney Xmas is almost over. Close to 30C and beautiful sunny day. How I miss the cold Xmases of London! It doesn't seem right having a cold turkey and salad and digesting all that food in the heat is hard.

Reply to
Viviane

...and Badger spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Me too!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Alternator belts getting eaten fast!

I know this sounds odd, but I recently replaced my alternator belt, make the proper tension and about a week later, it started to squeal again, and then it keep sqealing and then, it got so hot it broke for the second time.

My guess is that the alternator is creating such a heavy load that its slipping and then buning the belt off.

Can my regulator be bad?

Any suggestions or feedback would be apreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

415-750-1921
Reply to