MK2 MONDEO FOG WIRING

Hi, First post to the newsgroup so would really appreciate genuine help on this one.
Before i start no traditional 'fog-light-flaming' please, as i too
disaprove of the people that use them incorrectly.
But i do have a problem... After a bump i replaced my Mondeo LX bumpers with ST24 replica's. Great result, and they came with front fog-lights fitted.
The existing plugs hang down to connect up the front fog's... so i have connected these, i required a replacement dash switch that had the 'double-pull' front rear fog control...done... But then i come to test them,
The first pull is intended to switch both front fog lights on, (I only get the front left). The second pull should add the rear fog light... (mine turns all fog lights off) This screamed relay problems at me.. but according to the three separate ford service and parts departments ive discussed this with there is no alternative relay in the fog light kits that they fit??
So whats going on... as i have a relay that probably hasnt switched fully in the last 6 years could half of it be siezed.. im not entirely sure ive even located this relay yet.
TonyMondeo wrote:

models