Mustang brakes on Taurus

A number of years back there was information on the net about puttinh Mustang Cobra/ Mach 1 / Bullit calipers on Gen 2 to gen 4 Taurus.
It involved modifying the FN74 caliper brackets to accept the 'Stang
calipers. It involved milling something off the bracket and moving a hole .7". The pictures that used to be on the net showing the mod are no longer their (SHO Forum is no longer on line?)
Anyone have the details?? I currently have the 10" brakes on my Taurus and will be upgrading to the 11.6 inch rotors and would like to put the 2-pot calipers on at the same time. I need to put the FN74 brakets either way.
On 8/14/2016 10:19 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

calipers and rotors.
bob

inch rims.