Need dimemnsions of BM1503. Can I get it with remote fill/BS2004/Ford bracket?

I have taller valve covers on my 390 stroker 66 Ford Thunderbird. I wrote to Modified Mustangs and Fords. See October 2012 for my letter to Dave Stribling Garage Q & A. I had tried BM1507 but it was about 1" too long and too wide where it met the valve cover. It was a beautiful piece but I had to send it back. The firewall to booster bracket worked great but the unit did not fit because of the interference both to side with the valve covers and in depth. The end of the Master hit the inner fender well.

I think that the BS2004 Booster ( 4" depth) plus the full size Ford bracket like the one on that BM 1507 - 7" dual booster will give a depth of 6

1/2" from the firewall. I have 7" before I hit the end of the valve cover. I would like to know if that MB1503 or the BM 2004 booster with the Ford bracket like the one on the BM1507 and the remote fill master MC1001PZ for a toal depth of 2 1/2" + 4" + 7" or 13 1/2" will be compaible with each other. I have about 14 1/2"max from the firewall before I hit the inner fender well.

Is this possible?

I am concerned that the BM1503 package master cylinder will hit the side of the valve covers or be too long and exceed the 14 1/2" max front to rear clearance that I have from the firewall to the inner fender well. I have 1 1/2 inches clearance along side the valve covers , leaving 1/2 " clearance and can not go deeper than 14" deep (with 1 inch clearance ) to the fender well.

What other parts do I need to make it work?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jackie

Reply to