OT: That's not right - Bichon Frise & Roush Mustang

It was a horrible sight: I rolled off I90 and came to a stop at the traffic light. There I was, behind a Roush Mustang, with the driver holding a
Bichon Frise (or similar - I'm not a dog guy) on his lap with the head out the window.
That's just not right.
Floyd R
Agree totally! The Bichon belongs in an Audi TT or Porsche Boxter.
Shelby John

Or better yet, in a PerJoe, RayNoy, or CitWah.
John Verdi wrote:

Frank ess wrote:

And the vehicle must also be driven by a FEMALE - the Bichon Frise is a 'chick' breed!
:-p~
--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____

His Miata was in the shop; the Mustang was a loaner.
--
Speed is like alcohol at the scene of a pregnancy:
It might be a factor but it's not the father.

Too funny. Reminds me of a time when I was walking out of work, and noticed a miata with flames painted on the hood. I immediately thought to myself "how gay", at which time I noticed a guy get out of the car, holding a Pomeranian, and both he and the dog had matching sweaters!

And he has an upcoming cleanup job from spilling quiche in his Prius. :)
--
"When the Prius is going down the road, it makes this noise:
'Iiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmm....gaaaaaaayyyy.'"

Funny, especially when you consider that a Miata handles a lot better than any Mustang.
223rem wrote:

You have a strange definition of "lot", what little difference there is between the two is more than made up by the power in the Mustang. There's a reason that the Monster Miata has a Mustang engine transplant and there is no one going to the trouble of putting a Miata engine in a Mustang.
--

"It is common knowledge that irradiated cats have 18 half-lives."

"Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns
WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

What is your definition of "handle"?
Horses for courses.
Depending on what you want them to do, one brand/model/iteration will be better than another.
Put me in the driver seat of a Miata, I'll whip the pants off a Mustang with a similar level of preparation. On an autocross course.
Put another way, I'll be faster in that Miata than in the Mustang, and it won't be a difference in skills. On an autocross course.
Across West Texas, or on a road racing course, give me the Mustang. Don't mention street racing.
I don't have them at hand, but the way I remember it from the results of last year's SCCA national autocross championships, Shelby GTs were fastest in their class, Miatas in theirs, but the Miatas' times were a little better.
--
Frank ess