PCV 1998 and 2000 Taurus

Where is this item located on these 2 cars

I have also been meaning to post the same question about my 2000 Taurus Duratec engine. I have been looking for it for the past 97,000 miles.
haydelrj wrote:

on the 3.0 duratec taurus, it's wedged under the intake on the left (driver's) side of the engine.
CJB
in message

Thanks!
I'll finally be able to get the pcv valve off my tool bench. It's been sitting there for 2 years now.
Scott
CJB wrote:

NP. BTW, it is hard to get to.
CJB