Please Help Me Identify This Sunroof.

Hi,
I purchased a lot of auto parts at a local auction and included in that lot was a sunroof in a canvas bag. The bag says it's a ford product but I would like to know what it is for. the only markings on
the sunroof are "CARLITE DOT-75FM-M145 AS3". Can anyone help me in identifying this. I did a "google" but could not find a cross reference chart.
Anyone???
Thanks a bunch!!!!!
cyribdis wrote:

My guess would be for a 75-76 Cougar/Elite, or 77-78-79 LTDII/Cougar/Thunderbird.
Rob
Try this link:
http://www.evisteon.com/utils/contact_us/glass_carlite.shtml
Lots of phone numbers; maybe they can point you in the right direction. SC Tom

I would call a Salvage yard, they'll know.
mike hunt