77 LTD

I have an opertunity to buy a 1977 LTD. It has 69000mi, likely needs a paint job and new vinyl roof - but is otherwise in good shape. I don't have a price yet, but what should I expect to pay for her? Keep in mind I'm in Canada so please specify your estimate in CDN or US $'s..

__________________________________________________________________ This email scanned by Norton AntiVirus Drew Bunn Ainsley Specialized Transport Toronto, Ontario Canada ______ Never eat a philosophy you find in the woods bunn snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Drew Bunn

$500.00 US or less...

Reply to
351CJ

All depends on what its worth to you, but I say any car that runs solid is worth more then $500, not much more but more. U.S. dollars

Reply to
Petebert

Reply to
Petebert

$200 USD . Max. And that is if it runs good and doesn't smoke.

Reply to
Steve Barker

The sad part is the fact that that guy probably has an outrageous reserve, as where the $50 would probably be close to what it's worth.

Reply to
Steve Barker