plugs/wires

I want to change out my windstars plugs/wires, here in the Dayton area it seems we only have Autozone so I went there and they had some valuwires which I wont use, and they had some Bosch sets, not sure of the price. I
called the local ford dealer and they told me $72 for a set of motorcraft wires! is there somewhere I can get them cheaper? any idea what dealers charge for plugs i forgot to ask
www.fordpartsonline.com will sell you a set of Windstar ignition wires for around $56 plus shipping. Buy the correct Motorcraft Plugs from a local retailer. The dealer price for the same plugs will be higher in most cases.
Ed
Petebert wrote:

i found www.rockauto.com and it seems i can get the motorcraft set for about $32, matches the part number from motorcraft.com

cases.
it
motorcraft
I bought the Bosch wires for my '95 CV and I have been very pleased with them. I don't remember $$$ but it was a lot less than the originals. I think I got them at the Salem Av. Zone.
PoD

Petebert wrote:

you can go to auto zone and buy the bosch wires which are not cheap, but pretty good wires and auto zone also will sell you the same Motorcraft plugs that you have in the car for about $1.99 each..... i have used the bosch wires and the same plugs that came in the car from auto zone for the past 5 yrs. and have not had a problem with them...... i will not use their brake pads/shoes and some other similar parts, but the bosch line is pretty good and the spark plugs are the same that ford put in the car.... so there is no problem.....

I've never had a problem with the Bosch wires and they have a lifetime guaranteed. They have always been a perfect fit and seem well made.