spark plugs and wires

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on good spark plugs or wires to use when I get my 98 z71 tuned up. I am thinking about the double platinum plugs if anyone has any comments on them or other recommendations. I have no idea about the new wires, but I know I want to just replace both at the same time.

Dave

Reply to
dcbryan

Put the same thing in it that came out of it: AC Delco Platinum plugs. Most mechanics will agree that Bosch plugs are garbage, wit hthe double and +4 platinums being a huge waste of money.

Per way of wires, any set of 8mm or 8.5mm wires will be fine.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Absolutely Doc, Bosch foul out in the GM and are worthless. Looking for a little performance, upgrade if you can to Iridium from AC Delco....real nice plugs. A little more and get the MSD Coil and 8.8 wires.

Reply to
Wrench-head