Power Steering fluid flush/fill-98 windstar

All

Am looking for a complete set of directons to do a power steering fluid flush and fill on my 1998 Windstar. I need to ensure all of the old fluid is out of the system

Reply to
Jordan Murphy

Probably only a dealer has the necessary machine to do what you want. You will probably find that it will turn dark no matter what you do. The real question is whether that is normal or the fluid is contaminated.

Reply to
Richard Grable