Power Steering fluid flush/fill-98 windstar

All
Am looking for a complete set of directons to do a power steering fluid flush and fill on my 1998 Windstar. I need to ensure all of the old fluid is out of the system--previous flushes have resulted in the new fluid looking the same color (black) as the old after about a month of use. Van now has ~100K on it and would like it to last as long as possible. Thanks.
Jordan Murphy `98 Windstar `97 F-150 4X4
Probably only a dealer has the necessary machine to do what you want. You will probably find that it will turn dark no matter what you do. The real question is whether that is normal or the fluid is contaminated.