Power windows

I have a 2002 F-150 with 4.2 V6. When I stop for a red light or stop sign, the engine surges up and down and I have to put the truck in neutral. A while back
at a red light, I put the truck in drive and when the transmission engaged it hit hard into drive, causing my windows to stop working as well as the stereo. Basically they both lost power. Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated