Problem Question 2000 Ford Explorer

I have a 2000 Ford Explorer Sport that has a cold cranking issue like an earlier posting from a guy named Dale's '99 has. When I crank my 2000 Ford Explorer Sport (4.6 Liter- 100k+ miles), it will idle for about 10 seconds
and then "chug" down to less than 1k RPM's before "chugging out" after a few seconds. I get Codes 171 174 stating Bank 1 and Bank 2 running too lean.
I'm no where NEAR being a mechanic.What's the matter? Thanks! Slappy