Propane f150

http://www.ts-mag.com/t_stx.cfm?action=newspick&id#27
bob

I wonder what the initial purchase cost of this truck is compared to a comparably equipped gas, FFV, or diesel truck? Propane itself is cheap enough, and our forklifts at work don't require much in the way of maintenance or up-keep. When I worked for the county jail, we had some propane Ford CV's, and they were dogs. The top end was good, but took forever to get there. They had no power or acceleration. But if, as the story says, the performance is comparable, and the overall ROI is as good as or better than a standard vehicle, propane may be the way to go.
SC Tom

Hank Hill would be happy.