Racing Fords...

I've been hanging out at the local dirt track the second half of this season, and have decided to go racing myself. Again. Did Motocross a number of years ago, these middle aged bones are a bit too fragile for
that now. :-)
Can anybody suggest some good reading, be it preferably books, or even web sites that discuss Ford engine building. Seems there's an abundance of information for and people that run Chevy's around, but not much for Fords.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
--
Black Dragon

That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.

I assume you are interested in small block building and performance.
http://www.fordmuscle.com /
Covers newer technology . .. . . . . . . http://www.horsepowered.com /
covers a LOT of 5.0, 5.7L engine building and also the MOD engines
If you lurk around the automotive sections of your bigger used book stores, you'll find a wealth of books covering everything from formula ford performance (1.6, 2.0, 2.3L) to Big Block Ford engines
For track specialty: http://www.auto-ware.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0&C=1
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Correct. I'm going to build a ~500 hp small block for a super stock.

I should have been more specific, I'm looking for authors and titles.

Thanks for the info. That BBS there has got some *excellent* discussion on it.