radiator flush question

I want to flush the radiator in my 97 Ranger w/ 4cyl engine but I've never done that before.How can I be sure I don't leave any air pockets inside after I'm done?
TIA Tom Seattle
I Love Edsels wrote:

Refill the radiator with the engine running and the heater control on full hot, to avoid air in the system. Also flush & fill the coolant recovery tank with 50/50 mix.
You may also want to have the front of the vehicle up on ramps or jackstands so air bubbles can migrate towards the upper radiator hose and radiator cap.
Also make sure the overflow tank is filled and the overflow tube to it is clear

thanks for the info

use the proper tool a vacume filler you retard
h u r c a s t