Re: 93 ford escort

Thanks for all your advice. I was told that the transmission is in need of a front seal and that the trans. oil pan has a leak (in need of a gasket). I know
about the gasket but what do you think about the seal? Again this is a 93 and the miliage is about 170K. I don't know if it's worth doing the seal or just selling the car for parts at this point.
--
raspberry1