Re: domino

Do a search, WBMS

How do you know that???? Ford could very well import many of their parts > from their European branches and suppliers such as Bosch. I don't know > but I would love to see where you got that info as well as not using off > shore steel as you say down below. > > >> Ford buy most of their parts from American parts manufacturers. I doubt >> they would want to use imported Japanese or Koreans parts like Toyota and >> Hyundai >> >>> jp103 wrote: >> >> >> >>>Maybe Ford could and should buy from some of the suppliers that Toyota, >>>Honda and Hyundai use? >> >> > >
Reply to
Mike Hunter