Battery Search

OK something is online at:

Seems to work I don't give any warranty as to its accuracy or even if the type number v information matches the BCI spec. The only data source is the Yuasa Catalogue but I might add in some of the other charts I found on the web if I get the time.

Wording of the dimension descriptions needs working on as it could be wrong for some batteries ATM.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Blimey that was quick!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:07:58 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

looks quite successful.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well the coding for the search of the database files is a POP, I probably wasted more time messing about making it look half decent and be standards compliant.

Checked some of the sizes against probable BCI numbers from tayna.co.uk, they more or less match (at least within the 10mm default tolerance).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice