Re: I have a 1988 f150 and it is smoking what do you think it is?

is it on fire ?. now how about some more information .
Carl Reaves wrote:

atec77 wrote:

Dam tobacco companies. First the Marlboro man. THen kids. Now F150's? WHen will it all stop ? ;)
Bob
It depends, does it have the munchies? Claud
Carl Reaves wrote:

If it smokes all the time a chain smoker. Give it the patch, maybe that will help.

If it's that funny sweet smelling stuff stand behind it and get a second hand high.

Doesn't work, thank God. People around me used to smoke all the time (OSHA would have a field day at that office) and I used to worry about this exact problem. But whatever dose I got, it wasn't enough to make me fail a drug test... so I guess I never got high.