And you think you have rusty cars ?

Think again.

This is classed as doable over here...

JAmes

Reply to
Juper Wort

Not sure of the state of mind of the 2 bidders on it...... too bad the glass is missing.

Karl

I asked to see if that was the original engine in there... James

Juper Wort

Antony Hutchison

I'd be wary of it. No way is that a 23-window bus. It's obviously a later-model bay-window VW Van.

Shaggie

Did 23's come in Dove Blue??

Karl

Looks Damn close to the '61 Campvan I had once.............Well, it looked like that till It got painted anyway.

LOL

I have some Ebay Stuff to post now!..........WOO HOO!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Yeah - and it's left-hand drive.

Reply to
srm

But it does have the original interior...

Reply to
Juper Wort

Looked like the rear bench seat had a cover on it, and if anyone does buy this, then FOR CRYING OUT LOUD *PLEASE* remove that plastic inline fuel filter.

Reply to
Shaggie

here's a donor vehicle

Juper Wort

Kinda looks like the stuff that settles to the bottom of my chili. "Add one classic VW and stir."

Reply to
jjs