What do you think this is worth:

My Honda Prelude at:

Thanks

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I think its worth slightly less than you asked for it last time.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

About half that.

Reply to
Conor

Nowhere near the £1950 you're asking for it - it's non VTEC, and an auto.

I'd take that £1500 px offered by a dealer if it's against something half sensibly priced, if I were you...

Reply to
JackH

You could well be right, might even be worth more in parts too than as a whole car but it is a decent car with nothing wrong with it :)

Reply to
Dan

If it was nearer me and under £1000 I might buy it. I am a bit of a pikey though. I've always fancied one of those shape Preludes. It looks to be in good nick, but its not got all the jazzy stuff to make it worth loads.

Put it in the 'trader for £6k and someone like Vamp might buy it. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The front ends are worth money... the rest of it bar the clocks etc... not really I'm afraid, or at least not to the tune of around £2k.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I had one last year... except mine was a manual VTEC one.

Great car, if a tad juicy... oh, and the back seats are laughable.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I would say around £1500 private and £1100 trade-in.

Reply to
Ian B

I am not interested (not even living in the UK) but the car seems nice.

Due to the year of construction the selling value would be desastrous but -if the car is what you claim it to be- why not keep it? You look at cheap motoring for at least 2-3 years to come.

Put your money in the bank and buy the new NSX when it arrives in 2008.

I assure you that then the Honda dealer will be tempted to buy your Prelude for at least 2k. ;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Sold privately for =A31750 :)