Re: P1445 code on 97 Escort

Thanks for the help guys. I've got a chilton auto guide for it, hopefully that has instructions (and pictures) for replacing those parts.
Rodney wrote:

Yep, what rodney said. The PF sensor is a pretty high failure item on these cars. When I worked in the Dealership, it was recommended (don't remember where, TSB, broadcast bulletin, ?) that the purge flow sensor and purge valve be replaced together. They're located on the left side of the engine compartment between the strut tower and battery.                 Tom