Re:Re:REQ: Need Help on 2006 GM LS

Response: appreciate the advice. I will keep bugging the dealer. My problem is the dealership is

30 minutes away, usually backed up and an all day affair. The 270 degree turn....when we go under the overpass and turn back to the right to crossover the bridge over the 4 lane road. 25 to 30 mph is probbly closer to 20 mph

Thanks TJ

From the way you describe it, it sounds like you can reproduce the

alarms/buzzer while turning sharp right. If this is the case then take the dealer tech with you on a driveability test, only you do the driving while he reads the computer codes on his scanner. Wait, before you go thru all that, a sharp right turn-270 degrees at 25-30mph? Are you a stunt driver? Wouldn't it be easier just to turn left 90 degrees? If it is truely a sharp right 270 degree turn at 25-30mph, try taking your alarm decoder off your key chain as it is probably smacking in to the steering column and activating the panic button.

Reply to
<tj