rear axle

First, I looked for a truck site but didn't find one, so here goes.... I have a rear axle assembly from a Ford truck that i am trying to identify. Any help would be most appreciated. Here are the particulars:
number stamped in housing- K JN G 1751 14 bolt cover 8 lug floating axles 15-16" drums
Thanks again! T.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ