Rear End Noise Ford Explorer

I have a 2004 Ford Explorer. The rear end have been replaced once for excess noise. I am still having the same problem with the new rear end. Having some
difficulty with my dealer in working with me for a fix.
Wondering if any one has experienced the same problem. Would like to here from you if you have
Bob Miller
snipped-for-privacy@ptc-me.net
Bob & Arrolyn Miller wrote:

Check out these links: