RUBBING NOISE

I have a 2003 ford expedition and everytime I stop I hear this noise (rubbing) from the back of the vehicle. Everytime I pull off it sounds as if the truck is making a rubbing noise. I have taken the truck to the dealer
and he can't give me a solution, any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. Have anyone else experience this problem before?
Ninja out,
On Mon, 23 May 2005 20:06:38 GMT, "JEFFREY PRIVOTT"

sell the POS ya foctard
hurc ast
more useless bovine rectal drivel from the village idiot
wrote:

if

Did he hear the noise? I would make sure the truck is making the noise and then take the service manager on a ride.
Jeff