signal/flasher relay

I have a 1995 Grand Marquis. The turn signals and emergency flashers have stopped working. The fuses are all good. Manual says the turn signal flasher
is in the fuse box located under the dash but it is not. Also checked under the hood. Not there either. Where do I find the turn signal flasher so I can replace???