Sirius Radio-2004 Navigator

Anyone have this installed. The vehicle is supposedly "Sirius Ready", but the dealership says that it can not be installed with the rear seat
entertainment center. Anyone here informed on the subject? Thanks
It can be installed but you can't have DVD audio in the back and Sirius at the same time. Wish I could tell you where I saw that - maybe the www.blueovalnews.com forums? There are a group of Ford techs that post there.