sl ford teck does alignment

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 02:23:44 GMT, "Jim Warman"

um yea it does i can off set a camber pull with castor
you see the numbers can be in the green but you can still have a half ass alignment

tell me warman how many camber degrees will compensate for a castor degree
come on

lmfao
Suit yourself.....
Suit yourself.... the volume of after-warranty work I perform speaks louder than you.... bait away dogbreath... you are no longer worth the time of day.