Thunderbird with a 5.3l Triton

Hey, I recently gained access to a 3-valve 5.3 triton V8 and was curious as to whether or not it's at all possible to swap this baby into my 92 thunderbird with a NA 3.8l in it currently. I've heard of
somebody doing it to a mn-12 that had a 4.6 in it already, but that it was a nightmare. Would anybody have any information that might help me with this?
Also, considering I don't get that engine in there, would it be possible to swap my AOD out for a 5-speed from a supercoupe if I kept my regular 3.8 engine? What would it entail?
snipped-for-privacy@rit.edu wrote:

The 5.4 would be even more nightmarish due to the higher deck height.
You're going to have to root around in here to get specific answers:
http://www.tccoa.com /
Rob
snipped-for-privacy@rit.edu wrote:

And here's a start: