timing specs.

I have a 82 ford granada. It has a inline 6 cylinder(200 motor). Single barrel carb. with air. I need to put it on a timing light, I am looking for the timing specification.Thanks for the help. Trina

The AutoZone website has the specs for your car. Click on the Repair link and go from there.
Dave S(Texas)