Transmission fluid leak

93 Taurus GL, 3.0L Auto Tranny.
I had it's radiator replace a while ago. I found tranmission fluid leaking out of line fittings on the radiator. before I jump in there
and start breaking things :) any recommendations? i.e. do I just torque nut further? or apply stop leak of some kind in the grooves?
see pic
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/lisc0/tran_leak.JPG
cut 'n past the link pls, wouldn't work if u just click on it.
Thanks
try some Teflon tape on the threads if that's the source of the leak.

It sure looks clean.... On the one going in the radiator- remove the line going into the fitting with a flare nu wrench, back up the fitting so it wont turn too. then remove the fitting going into the radiator, then put teflon tape on the threads of the fitting, tighten it back into the radiator. put the line back into the fitting, tighten with a flare nut wrench while backing it up with a regular wrench on the fitting. Cant tell anything about the other leak. Hole in the line maybe?
The Pick was taken with engine off. When the Engine is running, I can see droplets of tranny fluid seeping out of line fittings. I will try Teflon tape.

The picture...typo sorry

so......whats with the other spot you "circled" in the pic? It looks to be just the lines that are in a little clamp, holder thingy?

Scott wrote:

Access to those fittings is a Pita. You will probably have to take off the fan to get any kind of clearance at all. And a stubby wrench may be needed on the lower fitting. What do you want to bet when your radiator was changed that the fittings were not properly tightened down?
Been there and done that on my 93. I was dam sorry i got the two core replacement radiator. It was near impossible to get the fan on with the extra thickness of the two core radiator.
Bob
The lower fitting is almost exactly the same as the one in foreground. It didn't register in the picture b/c of poor light conditions. Inside hood of 93 taurus isn't exactly camera friendly. :)

it wasn't...I win, it was...you lose. :)
who am i kidding? i am the one w/ a wet radiator.

good luck
Permatex has some sealant for the threads that resist oil. Might give that a try.