UK..Custom XR3I parts boby styling HELP!!!!

Im looking to customise my F reg XR3I cab but dont even have a clue where to look on the net for parts, ive fitted a full RS turbo body kit so far lowered the car apart from that its standard, i like the look of badboy bonnets and im also thinking about a custom front bumper, any ideas on where the best place to look is? any place in the UK is fine thanks. justin

Reply to
Mrandmrspearce