Unlocking trunk sometimes unlocks door...

Sometimes if the doors of my 2010 Fusion are locked, unlocking the trunk with the key also unlocks the driver's door. Can never tell when that will happen, can't see a pattern. Any ideas out there?

--
Ron, the humblest guy in town

How close are the buttons on the remote? Maybe you are either accidentally hitting both, or there is some flex in the remote or some dirt inside causing it to send both codes.

Not pressing a button (I don't think). Will investigate & experiment...
--
Ron, the humblest guy in town