VW Ad agency does it again!

For the Passat; perfect followup for the ricer-basher...
And along the lines of the double-meaning, "Drivers Wanted" which always made me chuckle..
"Lowest Ego Emissions" {of any German car.}
Gotta love 'em ..long as you dont have to drive 'em.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

"Safe Happens"
Rob
great commercial, made my wife and laugh, so true. Our Sienna mini-van compliments our Passat well.
Makes me laugh when I hear the "reasons " why co-workers buy cars.
One idiot in particular, recent purchases Camaro, wanted a fast car. V-6 with ground effects pkg (all about looks) F-150 (2wd) Camaro was too juvenile. F-150 4x4: needed to haul more weight (needed 4wd ego boost) Accord coupe for wife Her Isuzu became too old Civic Hybrid: F150s 14 mpg did not cut it for a 150 mile daily commute hmm didn't think about that ahead of time. Hybrid for highway driving ? I predict a new car in a year.