SOT: cool new web ad for VW phaeton

Cruising the washingtonpost.com and decided to read an article on High School testing in MD and up pops a banner ad for the new VW phaeton. What is in front of the Phaeton? An oval window bug! Had to look close, but could definitely spot the bullet turn signal. Ad reads: It took us 54 years to grow one this big. Introducing the Phaeton. Made my evening to see a vintage aircooled in a VW ad. -DB

Reply to
DB

What?...NO link??? I woudnt mind seeing that

Reply to
Neil

It's a banner and the banner is rotated so that you "may" not see it even with a link (I checked).

-DB

Reply to
DB