where is the fuel cutoff or inertia switch in ford windstar 1991

Hi
Can someone answer my question in the subject
Thanks Avinash

Yes, your dealer can tell you where it is located, give him a call.
mike hunt
avinash wrote:

I don't know how you hope to fix it when you don't even know what kind of vehicle you drive. Maybe it's an Aerostar? Bob
Hi Bob
The reason I dont know is because its not my car. Its my friends who is away and the van does not have any info on it and neither do I have the the owner's manual
Thanks Avinash