Which model(s)???

I have a 93 Ford Mustang GT...
Using on-line and in-print changeover manuals, I can determine which model years have the same parts as my 93, but...
How can I determine which other models have the same parts???
The reason for knowing this is that V8s are hard to find in any boneyard.
Steve
Wreckers used to use (and I'm sure they still do) a Hollander Manual.... This lists what parts fit where, even across platforms.
HTH.

Jim, Thanks... Sure does! Steve
is always willing to help one-on-one.
4. The Hollander Manual is another excellent resource
Good luck!
Steve