windstar power window problem

Tech&Tool <Tech& snipped-for-privacy@echoforum.com> wrote in
> It sounds like a wire making intermittant contact, most likely in the
> wiring harness that flexes when you open the door. >
BTW.. dont you sell a tool for that?
Yes I do, but you've gotta learn how to use it, and the procedure for finding the problem is meticulous. I can recoment a tool, but since it is proffesional quality, it is much too much as compared to one that you can buy at autozone or over the counter somewhere. Use a multimeter that gives a tone for continuety, and test the continuety of the wiring system, wire by wire. then when you locate the break, solder the wire to repair it. Do not use solderless connectors, they are not reliable enough.
On 04 Nov 2005 07:01:28 GMT, Tech&amp;Tool

Some of wish you'd limit you line length to about 70 characters...
SteveL