Windstar Powerseats wiring help

I've swapped the cloth power and manual seats in my Windstar SEL for a leather set with memory function, heating and dual power. I've gotten the power to work on the passenger side but not the drivers and
not the heating on either. :(
If anyone could offer suggestion (colours of wiring for heating power etc for Drivers & Passengers side) I'd be most appreciative as the seats I took out had a 3 prong connection and the one's that I put in have something like a 12 prong connection. (Murphy's law). I believe the side airbag plugs are the same for both as I did the plugs and notthing exploded and the warning light didn't come on.
Thanks in advance
either NG or steve_4fun
hot ma il .com
Posted via a free Usenet account from