2002 ford focus 6 disc cd changer

How do I remove the 6 disc cd changer from my 2002 Focus? I think I have a cd jammed on top of another cd. Is there a special tool?

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:36:41 -0400, "bodank"
:>cd jammed on top of another cd. Is there a special tool?
Yep, there an official Ford Radio Removal Toolkit you can get to poke into the four square holes you see on the faceplate. I got a set about 6 years ago. Cost me a couple of bucks at an auto supply store. In a pinch you can use some coat hangers straightened out to stick in the holes to release the latch inside.
Good Luck, me/2