2002 Focus 6 disc changer replacement

Hello All,

I have had issues with my 6-disc changer from thet get go and its finally stopped ejecting discs alltogether. Does anyone know if the single disc players from the same year fit into the dashboard slot? I am looking for a used one on Ebay but don't want another 6-disc piece of junk...any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to
moontan70

I have an OEM 1 CD radio that only plays CD's....no radio, from my 2002 SE. You can have it free if you pay the shipping.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for the offer, but I needed a working radio. FYI to all, the plugs are the same and the single CD player I purchased fit like a glove.

Regards

Reply to
moontan70

Get a stereo that has an input for an mp3 player. CDs are ancient history.

Reply to
news