2003 Focus VSS Wire Needed For Navigation

I havce a 2003 Focus and am needing the VSS wire for my Pioneer AVIC-N1 install. It works ok now with the gps, but is way more accurate with the VSS wire installed. Any help is appreciated Thanks.

There is already a factory VSS wire on the radio harness used for the variable volume control on some of the Ford stereos. I can't remmeber what colour it is at the moment tho- cornflakes clouding my judgment!
Tim..
"Tim.." wrote:

Ahhh. Yes I rememeber the whole speed thing with the radio. but any help on this would be appreciated. Because i would like to hook the vss to my navi to get it to work right.