radio illumination won't turn off after i lock my 2005 focus

Last week I bought a 2005 Focus 1.6 VCT here in Greece , but I noticed that the radion illumination don't turn off after I lock the car and put the alarm on. Plz help!

Reply to
hs20144

It does, just wait a couple (or more) of minutes.

-Nick

Reply to
Nick the Greek

Perhaps a feature to show potential thieves there's just one of those clumsy brick car audio mounted?

Reply to
Michael Heiming