adding fog lights

Hi -
My 2005 ZX3 didn't come with fog lights, but I want to add them on the cheap. I bought a pair of OEM fogs off eBay that are perfect for my vehicle (right year and everything), but they didn't come with any
wiring, harnesses, or instructions.
Does anyone know what I need to do to connect these fog lights into my car? Specifically, what kind of wiring (length, gauge, etc.), information about wiring harnesses, and installation instructions would be great.
Thanks a lot -
Matt