Best oil for Focus 1.4 Zetec SE

I need to change oil on my Ford Focus 1,4 16v zetec-se engine year 2000 What oil type do you recomend? One mechanics told me that ford formula e 5w-30 oil is not so good oil and
that he suggest to put in it shell 10w-40? Are there any reason for doing that? Car has 105000km and don't consumes oil. I don't need to fill up oil between changes.
Thanks

The 5w-30 is the only oil you should use. (unless you are in a cold climate US state where you should use the 5w-20)
Tim..